Modern Slavery Policy
AESN Limited is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labor, and similar human rights abuses.
AESN Limited is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behavior or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labor, and similar human rights abuses.
AESN Limited provides appropriate training and awareness information for its entire staff. In particular:
- Our line managers receive detailed training in identifying and resolving concerns around modern slavery and human trafficking.
- All of our staff receives awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to the HR department.
Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our management team and director who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- Working with the appropriate organizations to improve standards,
- Removing that organization from our preferred supplier list, • Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including:
- The percentage of suppliers who sign up to an appropriate code / provide their own modern slavery statements,
- The effectiveness of enforcement against suppliers who breach policies, • The amount of time spent on audits, re-audits, spot checks, and related due diligence, and • The level of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.
This policy was adopted on 10th October, 2019 after being agreed by our management team. It is reviewed annually.
Last Review Date: 9th October 2023